Matrix ActiveX Component™ (MaXC™) offers an
object-oriented approach to matrix mathematical computation by providing you
with the Matrix and CMatrix
objects that contain containing all properties and methods needed to implement
matrix algebra in your application.
In this Section:
- What is the Matrix ActiveX Component™?
- A short introduction to Matrix ActiveX Component.
- What's New in version 3.1?
- Covers new features of ShortName 3.1.
- Matrix ActiveX Component 3.1 Editions
- Find out more about the available editions of ShortName 3.1
- Properties and Methods Available with Each
- A detailed list of properties and methods that are supported in each
Quick start with ShortName 3.1 | Programmer's
Reference | How to buy ShortName 3.1 | License