This section of the documentation helps get you up and running quickly with
In this Section:
- Referencing ShortName 3.1
- How to reference Matrix ActiveX Component 3.1 within your Visual Basic
- Declaring Matrices
- How to declare matrices and size matrices and access their elements.
- Matrix Properties and Methods
- Useful properties and methods for handling matrices.
- Matrices and Arrays
- How to exchange data between matrices and arrays.
- Basic Matrix Operations
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication, scalar multiplication, inversion,
transpose, determinant calculation.
- Matrix Decompositions
- LU, Cholesky, QR, SVD decompositions.
- Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors
- How to calculate Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors using ShortName 3.1.
Introducing ShortName 3.1 | Programmer's
Reference | How to buy ShortName 3.1