In order to use ShortName
3.1 in your Visual Basic application, you will need to add a reference to
it, by following these steps:
- Use the Setup program to install Matrix ActiveX Component™.
- Open a new Visual Basic project and from the Project menu, choose
References..., which will cause the References dialog box to
be displayed, as shown in the image below:
- Find Bluebit Matrix ActiveX Component 3.1 in the list and check
the box to select this component.
- Choose OK to close the References dialog box.
- Add a new module or a new form and in the code window and
declare a Matrix object variable.
- Start writing code using the Matrix object by creating a new
Matrix object and accessing its properties and methods.
Dim M as BlueBitMatrix30.Matrix
Dim M as Matrix
Private sub TestMatrix()
Set M = New Matrix
M.Size 4, 4
What is next:
How to Declare Matrices
Matrix Properties and Methods | Matrices
and Arrays | Basic Matrix Operations | Matrix
Decompositions | Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors